The mission of Pierpont’s School of Workforce Development is to build skills and enhance talent to create a qualified workforce for the in-demand jobs of the 21st century.
The School prides itself on its contribution to the economic growth of our regional community.
We achieve this by offering these educational services:
- Certificate and Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degrees in technical fields focused on energy and advanced manufacturing sectors
- Noncredit workforce training in fields such as business management, IT, healthcare and energy - online or onsite
- Professional development and continuing education for teachers, project managers and other professions
- Customized workforce training solutions
- Specialized testing and certification
Graduates of our programs are highly qualified for challenging and well paying employment throughout our region and beyond.
Pierpont’s School of Workforce Development is the North-Central West Virginia leader in creating customized training programs to meet our area employers’ unique needs. Contract training programs are developed and delivered by industry professionals who have the experience and ability to positively impact employee performance and productivity. Our training solutions are flexible and designed to work around your schedule. They can be delivered at your place of business, at one of our campus locations, or online.
We are centrally located in Fairmont, WV at the Veterans' Square Building, 320 Adams Street. Contact us at 304.367.4920 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about our programs and services.