Career Services provides students and alumni with a variety of benefits, including career exploration, life planning, and job searching assistance. Students can utilize career counseling and online software to clarify their options. An career resource library is also available. Career Services provides the following
- Assistance in declaring a major
- Personalized career counseling
- Information on employment trends, outlooks, etc.
- Internship/practical experience opportunities
- Workshops, career/job fairs
- Full and part-time job opportunities
- Assistance with Resumes Cover letters, and Interviewing
- Practice interviews (videotaping is available)
- Career resources library
- Establishment of credential file
All students and alumni are encouraged to take advantage of these resources. Career Services is currently in transition. Contact the Associate Vice President for Student Services for more information (304) 367-4503.