The Counseling Center serves all enrolled PC&TC students. Costs are covered through tuition and student fees, so there are no "out-of-pocket" expenses.
If you are involved in any type of crisis, or you become aware of another student involved in a crisis:
Monday through Friday 8:00-4:00: you can come directly to the Counseling Center or call us at (304) 333-3661 to obtain help from an on-site counselor.
For an after-hours mental health crisis that does not involve physical danger, please utilize a local or national crisis line for assistance.
After-hours and Emergency Resources:
- WV Suicide & Crisis Hotline: 1-800-SUMMIT-0
- Valley Health Care: 1-800-232-0020
- FGH Emergency Room: (304) 367-7456
- 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK
- Trevor Project (LBGTQ): 1-866-488-7386
- IMALIVE.ORG (online crisis network)
For a mental health crisis that requires physical assistance,
calling campus security (304) 367-4357, 911, or going to a local hospital's Emergency Department is recommended.
Turley Student Services Center
Phone: (304) 333-3661
TTY: (304) 367-4906
Suzan Walsh Clemens, PhD